It has come to our attention that from time to time, fraudulent recruitment scams are conducted by individuals or organizations claiming to represent ALOIS Staffing. This type of fraud tends to occur through online services including bogus websites, online job boards, or through unsolicited emails. The aim of the fraud is to mislead you into believing you are applying for and/or obtaining employment from ALOIS Staffing in order for these individuals or organizations to obtain your personal information or money.
Please note that ALL of our job openings are posted on this website. If you applied for a position or received a notice for a position at ALOIS Staffing and it does not appear on our website, please disregard it. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited offers of employment or offers that do not appear on the official website of ALOIS Staffing Inc.
Warning signs of potentially fraudulent activity:
- Poorly formatted documentation with spelling and grammatical errors is an indication of potentially fraudulent activity. ALOIS Staffing takes great pride in making sure our hiring documentation, advertisements, and emails are error-free.
- Receipt of communications from domain names not affiliated with ALOIS Staffing. The ALOIS Staffing policy for email communications requires the sole use of “@ALOIS Staffing.com” . Emails with a domain name not affiliated with ALOIS Staffing, should be disregarded. Examples of domain addresses that ALOIS Staffing does not use for any of its communications include “@yahoo.com”, “@yahoo.co.uk”, “@gmail.com”, and “@live.com”. Applicants are asked to only contact a mobile phone number rather than an office phone number. Applicants are asked to only contact a mobile phone number rather than an office phone number.
- Applicants are asked to participate in an “interview” by chat or email. ALOIS Staffing does not conduct “interviews” by chat or email.
- Requests for money transfers are one of the biggest signs of potentially fraudulent activity. Neither ALOIS Staffing nor its outside recruiters require applicants to submit money for travel, immigration or visa costs, processing fees, or other expenses.
- Requests for personal information early in the process, such as your address, date of birth, passport information, social security number, or banking details are also signs of potentially fraudulent activity. ALOIS Staffing has a confidential and documented communication process for requesting personal information once a formal offer has been made to the Applicant.
- Insistence on urgency for you to act on the correspondence received within very short time frames should cause concern and may indicate potentially fraudulent activity.
ALOIS Staffing does NOT charge any fees to submit a job application to our company, nor do we ask for any payment to obtain a work permit when an offer is made. No personal documents apart from your résumé and letters of recommendation are required. Furthermore, ALOIS Staffing does not make any job offers without first meeting the candidates.
Legitimate information regarding career opportunities with ALOIS Staffing can always be found on our website at http://d2bo.com/ALOIS-wp/career/. If you have any concerns, see suspicious job advertisements, or receive suspicious communications that reference ALOIS Staffing, please submit an inquiry through our ‘Contact Us’ page.
We advise you to contact local law enforcement if you believe you are the victim of any fraudulent activity,
We thank you for your interest in ALOIS Staffing.